We believe that a lot of our happiness is determined by our attitude about the things that happen to us. So by participating, we are deciding to see the glass as half full, instead of half empty. We are choosing to concentrate on the positives, instead of dwelling on the negatives. Our Half Full Friday posts are a way to do just that. They are a list of the things in our life that have brought us happiness over the past week.
"Every day may not be good, but there is something good in every day." ~ Author Unknown
We are determined to find the something good in every day. Are you?
For the next week, we challenge you to keep a list of at least one thing that brought you happiness each day. On Friday, write your own Half Full Friday post and return to Life As Eye See It to link your post and to see what other bloggers found happiness in during the past week.
Don't forget to grab a Half Full Friday Banner or Button for your blog post if you are going to join in:
- I am happy that I got to talk to all 3 of my sons this week.
- I am happy that I got to talk to one of my favorite friends this week.
- I am happy that I finished reading 2 books for my upcoming classes, and loved them!
- I am happy that I like my new workout video, and it isn't too hard for me. :-)
- I am happy that I didn't have any stress this week! (At least that I can remember...)
- I am happy that my youngest son got all A's and B's again this semester.
- I am happy because I contiue to grow and heal every week that goes by.
- I hope everyone has a Safe and Wonderful Holiday weekend!!
Posted using ShareThis