Life changing true stories told to encourage, empower and inspire us!

Bookmark and Share

"Fill your mind with light, happiness, hope, feelings of security and strength, and soon your life will reflect these qualities." ~Unknown

Email me anytime: coreen.velvetoversteel@gmail.com

"The Greatest gift that you can give to others is the gift of unconditional love and acceptance!" ~Brian Tracy

All post and stories are the sole property of Velvet Over Steel aka Coreen Trost. I write and create post in order to help others, so share as you want. I just ask that you link back or give VOS credit. Some of the stories are going into a book in progress. Thank You ALL.. for your support and help!!
"If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader." ~ John Quincy Adams

Saturday, April 24, 2010

DVD aims to help raise awareness about Asperger's - Related Stories - CEC SmartBrief

DVD aims to help raise awareness about Asperger's - Related Stories - CEC SmartBrief

7 comments:

  1. very cool...
    used a book this week with one of the boys i work with called "Let me tell you about Aspergers." thought it was realy good esp for his age...he's 11.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To purchase a copy of The Asperger's Difference DVD
    and Discussion Guide online, click the link below:

    http://stores.spectrumservicesstore.com

    To purchase by telephone contact:

    Sharon Appollonia
    Administrative Assistant
    sappollonia@centerforspectrumservices.org This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
    845-336-2616 x143

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a Great book, esp. for that age. The book called "Look Me in the Eye" is great for High School or College kids. I think it's a little too sad and has some 'Adult' subjects that would be a little hard to explain to younger kids. Thanks Brian for all you do for these kids!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, Coreen! I am sooo delighted to meet you! I'm not sure how you found me but I am thrilled to meet you! It sounds like we have much in common! Congratulations on being a survivor! You are beautiful! I can't wait to get to know you better. While my own nuclear family is not affected by Asperger's, two of my best friends are raising these extraordinary children... God bless you truly!! You ARE velvet over steel!!!!! ~Janine XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. not a thing I am familiar with, thanks for the education xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad to have accidentally found your site. One of my kids has asperger's syndrome.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I would LOVE your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails