Life changing true stories told to encourage, empower and inspire us!

Bookmark and Share

"Fill your mind with light, happiness, hope, feelings of security and strength, and soon your life will reflect these qualities." ~Unknown

Email me anytime: coreen.velvetoversteel@gmail.com

"The Greatest gift that you can give to others is the gift of unconditional love and acceptance!" ~Brian Tracy

All post and stories are the sole property of Velvet Over Steel aka Coreen Trost. I write and create post in order to help others, so share as you want. I just ask that you link back or give VOS credit. Some of the stories are going into a book in progress. Thank You ALL.. for your support and help!!
"If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader." ~ John Quincy Adams

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Random Tuesday Thoughts... Just so you know ;-)


"Random thoughts are received with no context for it, no pre-conceived notions or bias." ~unknown
http://diyphotography.net

Just so you know... I know more than I say
... but somethings should be left unsaid.

Just so you know... I set my boundaries
... I'm disconnecting from others' dramas.

Just so you know... I refuse to be a pawn
... or a scape goat in others' dramas or issues.

Just so you know... when I insist on answers
... I'm taking back my power and control.

Just so you know... I learned the truth
... enough to make me stronger and wiser.

Just so you know... with prayer and friends
... I get through revelations with grace.

Just so you know... I am not a victim
... I've just been through a great deal of trials.

Just so you know... I stand up for myself
... while learning the lessons I need to.

Just so you know... finding my voice again
... has lead to more personal empowerment.

Just so you know... keep reading my blog
... I just may be writing to some of you. ;-)

HAPPY TUESDAY!!! :-)

11 comments:

  1. Just so you know... if you had a shotgun that list would be shorter. :) Aren't drama queens the most dull people you have ever meet?!
    Jules @ Trying To Get Over The Rainbow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Realistic affirmations. I loved it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Just so you know... I am not a victim
    ... I've just been through a great deal of trials."

    ^Totally relate to that one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Coreen,
    I am your newest follower. I was guided to your blog by my dear friend Chatty Crone! I loved the poem Just so you know...there were some thoughtful words in there. Have a great day!

    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post!!!! Just so you know...I agree with you 100%
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  6. I came here via Zuzana's blog. Powerful thoughts here. I look forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just so you know I appreciate you coming by and leaving a lovely comment, also the promise of an order,

    Happy New Year.
    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy new year dear, loved your insights xx
    just so you know, we all enjoy this blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just so you know that I love this post. Happy New Year Coreen. Have a blessed day :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I would LOVE your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails