"Could we change our attitude, we should not only see life differently, but life itself would come to be different." ~Katherine MansfieldHalf Full Friday is a series of weekly posts that Eye Girl originally started in June 2009. Now the it is hosted by Sprinkles at Wyldechylde. We believe that a lot of our happiness is determined by our attitude about the things that happen to us. So by participating, we are deciding to see the glass as half full, instead of half empty. We are choosing to concentrate on the positives, instead of dwelling on the negatives. Our Half Full Friday posts are a way to do just that. They are a list of the things in our life that have brought us happiness over the past week. We are determined to find the something good in every day. Are you?
For the next week, we challenge you to keep a list of at least one thing that brought you happiness each day."Seek out that particular mental attribute which makes you feel most deeply and vitally alive, along with which comes the inner voice which says, "This is the real me," and when you have found that attitude, follow it." ~ William James
This is what I'm Happy for this week:"The greatest discovery of my generation is that a human being can alter his life by altering his attitudes." ~William James
- I'm happy my oldest Son's next clinical rotation is in Iowa! We miss him terribly and get him for 3 months!
- I'm happy that same son got a job in Houston after graduation & that he will have some family close by!
- I'm happy my middle son had a nice birthday in Chicago & loved his gift!
- I'm happy & lucky my youngest son is so helpful & can fix things around the house! He is so smart and has lots of common sense!
An Island Life. Then you can visit the other participants if you wish...It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends or see what people are thinking about this week and join in a conversation or two if you like.
- I'm happy for a great review at work! My first and only one in 4 years. I have 5 bosses and HR didn't seem to know 'who' I worked for. At least they paid me!!
“You must love yourself before you love another. By accepting yourself and fully being what you are, your simple presence can make others happy.” ~ thinkexist.comMy question: What do you Love about yourself?
My answer: I love that I'm talkative, happy most of the time, passionate about subjects I believe in and life in general. I love my inner strength and compassionate towards others.
So what do You LOVE about Yourself?
"If you must love your neighbor as yourself, it is at least as fair to love yourself as your neighbor." ~Nicholas de ChamfortBlessings, Love & Many Hugs!