"Fear less, hope more, eat less, chew more, whine less, breathe more, talk less, say more, love more, and all good things will be yours." ~ Swedish ProverbHalf Full Friday is a series of weekly posts that Eye Girl originally started in June 2009. Now the it is hosted by Sprinkles at Wyldechylde. We believe that a lot of our happiness is determined by our attitude about the things that happen to us. So by participating, we are deciding to see the glass as half full, instead of half empty. We are choosing to concentrate on the positives, instead of dwelling on the negatives. Our Half Full Friday posts are a way to do just that. They are a list of the things in our life that have brought us happiness over the past week. We are determined to find the something good in every day. Are you?
For the next week, we challenge you to keep a list of at least one thing that brought you happiness each day."It is not how much you do, but how much Love you put into the doing that matters." ~ Mother Teresa
This is what I'm Happy for this week:"To love is to place our happiness in the happiness of another." ~ G.W. Von Leibnitz
- I'm happy all 3 of my sons were able to come home for Christmas!
- I'm happy for a 'safe' White & Wonderful Christmas!
- I'm happy I still have followers. :-) ... after being so busy the past 3 weeks and not being able to visit my blogging friends! I promise things will get back to normal after 2 of my guest leave on Sunday. Not that I want them to leave... they just are then. :-)
- I'm happy for a productive & very nice Christmas vacation.. with company too!!!
- I'm happy for all the nice Christmas blessings & comments!
- I'm happy my sons are always good to each other... as well as me!!! I am so proud of them & love them more than anything!!!
"No matter what, no matter where, it's always home, if love is there." ~unknown
It's also "ALOHA FRIDAY" Everyone!! If you want to join in the fun? Post your own question on your blog and leave your link at the Aloha Friday post at An Island Life. Then you can visit the other participants if you wish...It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends or see what people are thinking about this week and join in a conversation or two if you like.
"Enjoy time with your loved ones, smiling, laughing, and enriching the soul." ~ unknownMy question: What simple things at Christmas time, do you appreciate?
My answer: I appreciate spending time with any or all of my sons. Talking, watching football, playing video games with them and just hanging out. I also like going to the candle light church service with them on Christmas eve.
Have a 'Safe' and Happy New Years!