Life changing true stories told to encourage, empower and inspire us!

Bookmark and Share

"Fill your mind with light, happiness, hope, feelings of security and strength, and soon your life will reflect these qualities." ~Unknown

Email me anytime: coreen.velvetoversteel@gmail.com

"The Greatest gift that you can give to others is the gift of unconditional love and acceptance!" ~Brian Tracy

All post and stories are the sole property of Velvet Over Steel aka Coreen Trost. I write and create post in order to help others, so share as you want. I just ask that you link back or give VOS credit. Some of the stories are going into a book in progress. Thank You ALL.. for your support and help!!
"If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader." ~ John Quincy Adams

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Fighting for Love...


"Never Forget that your most powerful force on earth is Love." ~Nelson Rockefeller
In my back yard!
"You never lose by loving.  You always lose by holding back." ~Barbara De Angelis

10 comments:

  1. Love that backyard photo - so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love truly is a powerful force for sure.
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very profound words, love is truly all we need and all we need in our hearts.;)
    Have a lovely Monday,
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Profound words, wonderful to read.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that those deer come right into your backyard like that.

    Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Coreen, how are you? This post made me realize that we should never cease to love no matter what.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Coreen - I hope that you are keeping well!

    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  8. good evening
    I invite you to visit Blogspot Directory
    I am a member of Directory Blogspot and I think this community could also interest you.
    We would be pleased to welcome
    To find out, click on the link below: http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/
    very cordially
    Chris
    http://sweetmelody87.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wish deer would come in my backyard. My boys would probably run them off with their incessant barking though. lol

    Hope all is well and that you're just busy and haven't had time to blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I would LOVE your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails