I came across this Happy Aloha Friday a couple of weeks ago, and since we all know by now that I LOVE Hawaii... I am doing this for awhile while 'Eye Girl' with 'Half Full Friday' is on hiatus for her wedding this month. As usual I am including my 'HAPPY LIST' later in this post.
If you want to join in the fun? Post your own question on your blog and leave your link at the Aloha Friday post at An Island Life. Then you can visit the other participants if you wish...It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends or see what people are thinking about this week and join in a conversation or two if you like.
My question: Would you rather be somewhere you Love to live. Or be somewhere where someone you Love lives?
My answer: I would be wherever the 'LOVE' is at and make that place Beautiful with Love. How sappy I am, right?! :-)
My favorite quote of all time:
"It doesn't matter where you go, or what you have. What matters is Who you have beside you."- UnknownIf you're ever lucky enough to find 'True Love' don't be selfish, self-centered or foolish. Make the best of the 'surroundings' and 'circumstances'..... appreciating what is important and what you do have. :-) Too many times people don't, until it's too late or it's gone. I saw this a lot when I was a military wife. Woman focusing on being away from family or being stationed somewhere they didn't like. Being miserable instead of focusing on the positives and the LOVE they had next to them. :-)
Now for my regular Half Full Friday followers, here is what I'm Happy for this week:
- I am very happy my son's second year of College started off Great!
- I am happy to see all the aviation students back this week! Great bunch!
- I am happy I got to see my niece and nephew last weekend!
- I am happy I got so much done at home and work this week! Cleaning and organizing!
- I am happy for the River Float this weekend with my friends! It will be a lot of fun!
- I am happy hat I have decided to sell my house myself, now that my contract is up. I came up with a Great Plan of Action! :-) Wish me Luck & Prayers are Always appreciated!!! :-)
"The Constitution only guarantees the American people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself." ~ Benjamin FranklinLove & Hugs Always,