"Your success and happiness lies in you. Resolve to keep happy, and your joy and you shall form an invincible host against difficulties." ~Helen KellerHalf Full Friday is a series of weekly posts that Eye Girl originally started in June 2009. Now the it is hosted by Sprinkles at Wyldechylde. We believe that a lot of our happiness is determined by our attitude about the things that happen to us. So by participating, we are deciding to see the glass as half full, instead of half empty. We are choosing to concentrate on the positives, instead of dwelling on the negatives. Our Half Full Friday posts are a way to do just that. They are a list of the things in our life that have brought us happiness over the past week. We are determined to find the something good in every day. Are you?
For the next week, we challenge you to keep a list of at least one thing that brought you happiness each day.“Happiness is the meaning and the purpose of life, the whole aim and end of human existence” ~Aristotles"Happiness is the sense that one matters." ~Sarah Trimmer
This is what I'm Happy for this week:"Life is too short to wake up with regrets. Love the people who treat you right and forget the ones who don't! Believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance- take it. If it changes your life- let it. Nobody said life would be easy they just promised, it would be worth it." ~Anonymous
- I am Very Happy that Sprinkles at Wyldechylde is taking over the Half Full Friday sponsorship. I really love this and is seems to be our most popular posts. So please stop by her blog, visit and link-up if you like. Thanks!
- I'm very happy my son's Culinary dinner was a Hugh Success!
- I'm happy that we all had a Great time on Saturday!
- I'm happy for lots of creative inspiration this week!
- Happy and Honored that my blog was selected for "Blogger of Note" @ Words of Wisdom! It will be featured on Wednesday, November 24th. The day before Thanksgiving...and I am very thankful! :-)
- Again, I'm very happy, humbled and thanksful to Vanessa of Optimal Optimist for the WOW nomination!
- I'm happy for blessings, both received and still coming!"We give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way." ~Author Unknown
An Island Life. Then you can visit the other participants if you wish...It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends or see what people are thinking about this week and join in a conversation or two if you like.
My question: What are you most thankful for this past year?"A thankful heart is not only the greatest virtue, but the parent of all the other virtues." ~Cicero
My answer: The personal accomplishments and success of all 3 of my sons; my blogging & writing friends and meeting 2 amazing people this year... who have each changed my life forever! Along with the most personal growth I've ever had in just one short year!
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving next week to you All!"Thanksgiving Day comes, by statute, once a year; to the honest man it comes as frequently as the heart of gratitude will allow." ~Edward Sandford Martin
Love & Hugs!