Half Full Friday is a series of weekly posts that Eye Girl originally started in June 2009. Now the it is hosted by Sprinkles at Wyldechylde. We believe that a lot of our happiness is determined by our attitude about the things that happen to us. So by participating, we are deciding to see the glass as half full, instead of half empty. We are choosing to concentrate on the positives, instead of dwelling on the negatives. Our Half Full Friday posts are a way to do just that. They are a list of the things in our life that have brought us happiness over the past week. We are determined to find the something good in every day. Are you?"Whoever is happy will make others happy too." ~ Anne Frank
- For my son's job!! He's confident, working hard and happy!!
- For 3 Great jobs to apply for this week!
- For 2 interesting interviews and possibilities.
- For 1000+ LinkedIn connections now!
- For several leading to career opportunities!
- For attending an exciting event today!
- For the walking I got in before my feet swelled up! Ouch!!
- For getting ex-rays and a referral too an orthopedic doctor.
- For having at least 2 part-time jobs later on.
- For positive energy, confidence and staying optimistic!! :-)
"Some pursue happiness, others create it." ~ AnonymousIt's also "ALOHA FRIDAY" Everyone!! If you want to join in the fun? Post your own question on your blog and leave your link at the Aloha Friday post at An Island Life. Then you can visit the other participants if you wish...It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends or see what people are thinking about this week and join in a conversation or two if you like.
My question: When you see someone who is sad, how do you cheer then up?"The moments of happiness we enjoy can take us by surprise. It is not that we seize them, but that they seize us." ~ Ashley Montagu
"Too often we under estimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around." ~ Leo BuscagliaHave a beautiful and wonderful weekend everyone!!
Hugs and Many Blessings,