Life changing true stories told to encourage, empower and inspire us!

Bookmark and Share

"Fill your mind with light, happiness, hope, feelings of security and strength, and soon your life will reflect these qualities." ~Unknown

Email me anytime: coreen.velvetoversteel@gmail.com

"The Greatest gift that you can give to others is the gift of unconditional love and acceptance!" ~Brian Tracy

All post and stories are the sole property of Velvet Over Steel aka Coreen Trost. I write and create post in order to help others, so share as you want. I just ask that you link back or give VOS credit. Some of the stories are going into a book in progress. Thank You ALL.. for your support and help!!
"If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader." ~ John Quincy Adams

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

All Over the Place...Random Tuesday Thoughts


"Random thoughts are received with no context for it, no pre-conceived notions or bias." ~unknown
http://diyphotography.net

Just so you know... I love animals
... they fill me with happiness and peace.

Just so you know... I have a strong intuition
... I can know and feel things without reason.

Just so you know... I have several options
... I'm praying Wednesday gives me direction.

Just so you know... I'm still kind to people
... even if we've outgrown our friendship.

Just so you know... only '4' more days
... to learning the answers that I seek.

Just so you know... I have great empathy
... I've even been called an empath.

Just so you know... I read about empaths
... and I have to agree it sounds like me. :)

Just so you know... I truly like who I am
... so I don't worry what others think. ;-)

HAPPY TUESDAY!!! :-)

4 comments:

  1. Just so you know, I really enjoyed this piece.
    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful uplifting post... thank you for lifting up my spirit..was feeling real low...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have passed caring what others think of me. I like me...think I am the coolest...so what else matters? Ha!!
    So good for you....!!!
    Hugs
    Great Random
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I would LOVE your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails