Life changing true stories told to encourage, empower and inspire us!

Bookmark and Share

"Fill your mind with light, happiness, hope, feelings of security and strength, and soon your life will reflect these qualities." ~Unknown

Email me anytime: coreen.velvetoversteel@gmail.com

"The Greatest gift that you can give to others is the gift of unconditional love and acceptance!" ~Brian Tracy

All post and stories are the sole property of Velvet Over Steel aka Coreen Trost. I write and create post in order to help others, so share as you want. I just ask that you link back or give VOS credit. Some of the stories are going into a book in progress. Thank You ALL.. for your support and help!!
"If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader." ~ John Quincy Adams

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Just so you know my random thoughts ;-)


"Random thoughts are received with no context for it, no pre-conceived notions or bias." ~unknown
http://diyphotography.net

Just so you know... I got a new job!!!!
... a step up and with lots of people!

Just so you know... I'm a little nervous
... that comes with any 'change' though.

Just so you know... I prayed a lot
... for the right job & in the right timing.

Just so you know... I believe 
... I got some answers last weekend.

Just so you know... some answers
... were more than a little shocking.

Just so you know... I'm not afraid
... fear keeps us from what we want.

Just so you know... I keep trying
... and learning from my mistakes.

Just so you know... I depend on me
... so I'm never disappointed. ;-)

Be Happy Everyone!!! :-)

8 comments:

  1. Just so you know - I am happy for you and know you'll do fantastic at the new job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new job!!! :) I'm thrilled for you and hope that you'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. loveddddddddddddddddd this one!!!!!!!!!!!!! WoWWWWWW!! you got a JOB!! and i am so happy, excited and thrilled!!!!!!!! God Bless you !!! May you prosper and be blessed with loads of abundance!! thank you for this great piece of news!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful positive thinking, to which is getting to be a rarity in this part of the world.
    Congratulations on getting the new job. May it give you much joy (and extra $$$ too)! hehe
    +Ant+

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoy these posts!! And depending on yourself is the best road to follow! For sure!!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on ur new job!!! and I love ur last thought :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just so you know... I'm doing a very big happy dance for you my friend. And I count on me as well, though I have been known to let myself down. :)
    Jules @ Trying To Get Over The Rainbow

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Jules, I have let myself down MANY times, but pull myself back up by my boot straps (or bra) depending if I'm face down or on my butt!!! LOL

    Thank you everyone for the sweet comments and support. I love you All!!! HUGS! ~Coreen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I would LOVE your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails