Life changing true stories told to encourage, empower and inspire us!

Bookmark and Share

"Fill your mind with light, happiness, hope, feelings of security and strength, and soon your life will reflect these qualities." ~Unknown

Email me anytime: coreen.velvetoversteel@gmail.com

"The Greatest gift that you can give to others is the gift of unconditional love and acceptance!" ~Brian Tracy

All post and stories are the sole property of Velvet Over Steel aka Coreen Trost. I write and create post in order to help others, so share as you want. I just ask that you link back or give VOS credit. Some of the stories are going into a book in progress. Thank You ALL.. for your support and help!!
"If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader." ~ John Quincy Adams

Friday, July 2, 2010

Half Full Friday! July 2nd

Half Full Friday is a series of weekly posts that Eye Girl originally started in June 2009.

We believe that a lot of our happiness is determined by our attitude about the things that happen to us. So by participating, we are deciding to see the glass as half full, instead of half empty. We are choosing to concentrate on the positives, instead of dwelling on the negatives. Our Half Full Friday posts are a way to do just that. They are a list of the things in our life that have brought us happiness over the past week.

"Every day may not be good, but there is something good in every day." ~ Author Unknown

We are determined to find the something good in every day.  Are you?

For the next week, we challenge you to keep a list of at least one thing that brought you happiness each day. On Friday, write your own Half Full Friday post and return to Life As Eye See It to link your post and to see what other bloggers found happiness in during the past week.

Don't forget to grab a Half Full Friday Banner or Button for your blog post if you are going to join in:

This is my fourth time joining Half Full Friday and here is what I'm Happy for this week:
  • I am happy for my son helping me with the house! 
  • I am happy that I got to take another class this week! 
  • I am happy that I ignored a negative situation. 
  • I am happy and proud of my son for taking charge of a situation!
  • I am happy that I have a 3 day weekend & plans! :-)
"Happiness is a conscious choice, not an automatic response." - Mildred Barthel

Have a Great & Safe weekend, Everyone!
Love & Hugs Always my Friends,
Coreen
Bookmark and Share 

11 comments:

  1. Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog! Count me as an new follower of yours as well! Have a fantastic 4th of July weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great concept. I try to think of myself as an optimist or "half full kind of person, but your post really made me think. Thanks for checking out my blog on Tuesday. I'm your newest follower and am excited to follow along.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes love this half full Fridays, I need to do it also, will think about it
    kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds like some good things with the son...hope you all have a marvelous 4th weekend...hooray for 3 days!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Most enjoyable, have a wonderful 4th July.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am definitely happy for the three day weekend!!!
    Have a terrific 4th!!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you have a wonderful 3 day weekend. Those are always the best! I was going to say they're the best when you have plans but they can be pretty wonderful even if you don't.

    I'm happy you joined Half Full Friday! I always look forward to visiting to see what made you happy during the week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how your happiness and positivity make me happy! You go girl! I LOVE the inspiration you provide here!

    Big hug! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Terrific list! So glad for you! Hope you have a fabulous 3 day weekend!! ~Janine XO

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks for saying hi on my blog . last week i had computer problems and then today. just got it going sorry this is late.

    ReplyDelete
  11. you made me smile!!! so i see the glass full!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I would LOVE your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails