Life changing true stories told to encourage, empower and inspire us!

Bookmark and Share

"Fill your mind with light, happiness, hope, feelings of security and strength, and soon your life will reflect these qualities." ~Unknown

Email me anytime: coreen.velvetoversteel@gmail.com

"The Greatest gift that you can give to others is the gift of unconditional love and acceptance!" ~Brian Tracy

All post and stories are the sole property of Velvet Over Steel aka Coreen Trost. I write and create post in order to help others, so share as you want. I just ask that you link back or give VOS credit. Some of the stories are going into a book in progress. Thank You ALL.. for your support and help!!
"If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader." ~ John Quincy Adams

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Tell Me Why- Declan Galbraith (with Lyrics)



This young man can sing beautifully and his words should make us all think about what War does to everyone, especially the innocent children.  So many in need of so much!  So very, very sad!

14 comments:

  1. agree,
    kids are victims when it comes to wars.
    powerful post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This little guy makes me so happy, I've been listening to him every few hours since yesterday!

    Coreen, I love that you're spreading word about the video especially because you have so many more followers. It makes me smile to think of the number of people it will reach :) :)

    God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great song Coreen ! ! ! ! And I thank - you very much for sharing it ! ! ! ! I agree with your comment too that it is so very,very sad that people especially innocent children are being treated terrible and even neglected of basic necessities because it truly is. :( On a happier note, Declan can really " sing great " and take care Coreen :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. inspiring post. my heart weeps at the innocent kids. why oh why? :(((((

    ~ash's mum

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful song I played it a couple of times, as you say the innocent children who suffer by the hands of war.

    Yvonne,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful song! And it is very sad that our world's children have to suffer so? One day we will know why...for now all we can do is offer as much help as we can muster. But it is like a leak in a dam...plug one hole and several others pop up. Why???
    Thanks hun
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow. thanks for dropping this one...his words ring in a heavy heart...so tru...

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loved the song, loved him. I suppose he is all grown up by now.
    +Ant+

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks for sharing this. If there would be an organization that I could find to promote world peace, please let me know. I would love to join!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've never heard of this artist before, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've given you the Versatile Blogger award!
    mackenzieseverdaymom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. just saw your post. this is a great song. when i heard it, my mind went back to my mother telling me how she felt when the germans invaded her country in WWII. it's sad to think esp. that children are in this mess with wars. have a good evening

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I would LOVE your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails