We believe that a lot of our happiness is determined by our attitude about the things that happen to us. So by participating, we are deciding to see the glass as half full, instead of half empty. We are choosing to concentrate on the positives, instead of dwelling on the negatives. Our Half Full Friday posts are a way to do just that. They are a list of the things in our life that have brought us happiness over the past week.
"Every day may not be good, but there is something good in every day." ~ Author Unknown
We are determined to find the something good in every day. Are you?
For the next week, we challenge you to keep a list of at least one thing that brought you happiness each day. On Friday, write your own Half Full Friday post and return to Life As Eye See It to link your post and to see what other bloggers found happiness in during the past week.
Don't forget to grab a Half Full Friday Banner or Button for your blog post if you are going to join in:
- I am happy for the love and support of my 3 sons, who keep me real and grounded!
- I am happy that I get to take another 2-day training next week.
- I am happy that I have honest people in my life that make me face my obstacles!
- I am happy that I faced some issues from the past and continue to heal more every day!
- I am happy that I came back to a job I enjoy so much more since I took '8 to Great' in June.
- I am happy that I also get to take more and more trainings through my job every month.
- I am happy that I got more emails from Asperger moms asking for direction and support. :-)
Have a Wonderful weekend, Everyone!
Love & Hugs Always to my Friends,