"Happiness is the only good. The time to be happy is now. The place to be happy is here. The way to be happy is to make others so." - Robert G. Ingersoll
"Practice hope. As hopefulness becomes a habit, you can achieve a permanently happy spirit." - Norman Vincent PealeFor the next week, we challenge you to keep a list of at least one thing that brought you happiness each day.
"The foolish man seeks happiness in the distance; the wise grows it under his feet." - James OppenheimThis is what I'm Happy for this week:
- I was happy to see my mom and favorite Aunt!
- I'm happy for great clearance bargains on Saturday!
- I'm happy for a great weekend with my 'sister' friend!
- I'm happy for friends who understand me!
- I'm happy for learning new skills this week!
- I'm happy for another 'guest' blog post!
- I'm happy that my son's dog, only had a sprain!
- I'm happy for the wonderful local Vets!
- I'm happy for students helping me with my garage.
- I'm happy for the love of my family and friends!
"Until you are happy with who you are, you will never be happy with what you have." - Zig Ziglar
Question: What do you do to relax and get rid of stress?
Answer: I walk, listen to inspirational or relaxing Cd's, light candles or incense, sit in a whirlpool or hot tub when available and write in my journal or Blog. :-)
"Stress is the trash of modern life - we all generate it but if you don't dispose of it properly, it will pile up and overtake your life." ~Terri GuillemetsBlessings & Hugs to you All,