"A flower without a stem, is beauty waiting to die. A heart without love, is a tear waiting to cry."-- Octavio Paz
"A joyful heart is the inevitable result of a heart burning with love."-- Mother Teresa
Half Full Friday is a series of weekly posts that Eye Girl originally started in June 2009.We believe that a lot of our happiness is determined by our attitude about the things that happen to us. So by participating, we are deciding to see the glass as half full, instead of half empty. We are choosing to concentrate on the positives, instead of dwelling on the negatives. Our Half Full Friday posts are a way to do just that. They are a list of the things in our life that have brought us happiness over the past week. We are determined to find the something good in every day. Are you?
"All paths lead nowhere, so it is important to choose a path that has heart."-- Carlos Castaneda
- I am happy my son is feeling better!
- I am happy I got to talk to my son in Texas again this week!
- I am happy I went to the doctor too and feel better today.
- I am happy for my blogging & work friends who helped me through a rough day this week.
- I am happy that I follow my Heart!!
- I am happy I do what's right no matter what anyone else thinks, does or says!
- I am happy that I am not manipulative or a controlling woman/person!
- I am very happy for the influence and experience of someone with character & passion this past year. Along with the growth it allowed in me personally. I am not the same person I was even back in December, because of meeting this person. I wish them much happiness in their move and life.
"I would rather have eyes that cannot see; ears that cannot hear; lips that cannot speak, than a heart that cannot love."-- Robert TizonIf you want to join in the fun? Post your own question on your blog and leave your link at the Aloha Friday post at An Island Life. Then you can visit the other participants if you wish...It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends or see what people are thinking about this week and join in a conversation or two if you like.
"A good heart is better than all the heads in the world."-- Edward George Earle Bulwer-Lytton
Questions to think about:
Do you let your heart lead the way, or do you usually let your head make the decisions for you?
Have you encountered situations whereby your mind told you one thing but your heart said otherwise?
Do you feel happier when you follow your heart? (I know that I do!)
"If I create from the heart, nearly everything works; if from the head, almost nothing."-- Marc ChagallDo you let your heart take you down a path where your mind would be against?
Are you one who wants to follow your heart but is fearful of the risks you'll be taking?
Women seem to follow their hearts or listen to their instincts more then men do. Why is that?
"Follow your heart, but be quiet for a while first. Ask questions, then feel the answer. Learn to trust your heart."-- Author UnknownFollow your Heart! Love your Destination!
Have a Great weekend, Everyone!