Life changing true stories told to encourage, empower and inspire us!

Bookmark and Share

"Fill your mind with light, happiness, hope, feelings of security and strength, and soon your life will reflect these qualities." ~Unknown

Email me anytime: coreen.velvetoversteel@gmail.com

"The Greatest gift that you can give to others is the gift of unconditional love and acceptance!" ~Brian Tracy

All post and stories are the sole property of Velvet Over Steel aka Coreen Trost. I write and create post in order to help others, so share as you want. I just ask that you link back or give VOS credit. Some of the stories are going into a book in progress. Thank You ALL.. for your support and help!!
"If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader." ~ John Quincy Adams

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The Key of Gratitude ~ By Rhonda Byrne

Positive Thoughts.typepad.com
Every time you feel grateful you are giving love.
Be grateful for everything you have received in your life (past).
Be grateful for everything you are receiving in your life (present).
Be grateful for what you want in your life, as though you have received it (future).
Your gratitude will multiply everything in your life.
Gratitude is the bridge from negative feelings to harnessing the force of love!
To use the power of gratitude, practice it.  When anything good happens to you in your day, give thanks. It doesn't matter how small it is, say thank you.
The more you feel gratitude, the more love you give; and the more love you give, the more you receive.
Every spare second is an opportunity to be grateful and multiply the things you love.

Your job is to love as much as possible every day.

By Rhonda Byrne @ Positive Thoughts
Bookmark and Share 

18 comments:

  1. Yes I love this post. Gratitude is what I strive to have!
    kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some very wise words here today! :)
    xo Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!! Very good!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent thougths. Without a spirit of gratitude we expect more and more from people, while requiring less of ourselves. Also, we become resentful when we don't receive what we want. Great reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  5. excellent...i could not agree more...and a challenge i am willing to take..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved this post as it reminded me of my favourite qoute,"Todays Gratitude Buys you Tomorrow's Happiness"
    Thanks for sharing.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's one of those things that more we give, the more we have the capacity to give.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gift that never stops giving..

    Wonderful reminder and post :)
    Jules @ Trying To Get Over The Rainbow

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, I taught a lesson on this once at church. So many people are lacking joy these days. But one key is giving thanks!! As the mind goes, there goes the heart.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful post. Just the reminder I needed for today!

    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  11. back from having company.i'm grateful that my friend drove 12 hours to visit us. great visit. be grateful for what we receive and grateful that we can give back . rose

    ReplyDelete
  12. There is so much truth in that! Even when I feel whiny and want to gripe (and I do gripe), there are lines I just won't cross, not that I should gripe and whine anyway....but-I know that I am blessed in so many ways.

    It's good to be reminded, though. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I couldn't agree more...it is all about attitude, isn't it. I am grateful.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amen...we have so many blessings...it should be easy to be thankful...but gratefulness not expressed is not true gratefulness...

    ReplyDelete
  15. sometimes I feel the gratitude so much...I feel like I'm gonna pop. I am grateful...very grateful for everything He's done for me...and for just Him being in my world. Thank you for this awesome post.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this post! It is so true. We all need these reminders, especially when we get bounced off track in our thinking and feeling in regards to life.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I would LOVE your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails