Life changing true stories told to encourage, empower and inspire us!

Bookmark and Share

"Fill your mind with light, happiness, hope, feelings of security and strength, and soon your life will reflect these qualities." ~Unknown

Email me anytime: coreen.velvetoversteel@gmail.com

"The Greatest gift that you can give to others is the gift of unconditional love and acceptance!" ~Brian Tracy

All post and stories are the sole property of Velvet Over Steel aka Coreen Trost. I write and create post in order to help others, so share as you want. I just ask that you link back or give VOS credit. Some of the stories are going into a book in progress. Thank You ALL.. for your support and help!!
"If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader." ~ John Quincy Adams

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

More Random Tuesday Thoughts...


"Random thoughts are received with no context for it, no pre-conceived notions or bias." ~unknown
http://diyphotography.net
Just so you know... I'm confused this week
... but I know the answers are out there.

Just so you know... I'm missing some information
... but I know I will figure it all out soon.

Just so you know... It's time to know the truth
... it will help me understand and find direction.

Just so you know... there are Good Souls
... they are Angels whom walk among us.

Just so you know... I get through changes easier
... when I have a trusted friend to talk to.

Just so you know... I've finally found my own voice
... I speak my mind and heart more easily than ever.

Just so you know... I hear the gossip and comments
... however I prefer to ignore it and let things go.

Just so you know... I know more than you think
... and understand more than you know. ;-)

HAPPY TUESDAY!!! :-)

5 comments:

  1. That last one has me nervous...
    Although you probably know way more than I do anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. logical ways of looking at things dear, and we all probably go through these most days xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just so you know - God is good - all the time - no matter what we're going through!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope all is well and you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good thoughts!! Especially the, " I hear but choose to ignore".
    Hugging you
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I would LOVE your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails