Life changing true stories told to encourage, empower and inspire us!

Bookmark and Share

"Fill your mind with light, happiness, hope, feelings of security and strength, and soon your life will reflect these qualities." ~Unknown

Email me anytime: coreen.velvetoversteel@gmail.com

"The Greatest gift that you can give to others is the gift of unconditional love and acceptance!" ~Brian Tracy

All post and stories are the sole property of Velvet Over Steel aka Coreen Trost. I write and create post in order to help others, so share as you want. I just ask that you link back or give VOS credit. Some of the stories are going into a book in progress. Thank You ALL.. for your support and help!!
"If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader." ~ John Quincy Adams

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Messages from the Universe


January 29, 2012
This is the 'message' I received in a fortune cookie this weekend; "You will discover the truth in time."  Some of you may notice the connection to some recent post of mine.  ;-)

I have written and shared several post in the past few months... about truth, honesty, and finding answers.  Most of these post were written after several eye opening experiences, resulting in revelations about both people and situations I thought I knew and understood. Realizing I didn't because people aren't always honest with themselves, making it impossible to be honest with me or anyone else for that matter.

Discovering "the truth" for both myself and several friends recently, has lead to even greater empathy and compassion.  So getting this as my 'fortune' certainly caught my attention.   

As I re-read this I catch the words 'in time'... now that could mean so many things couldn't it?!  Will I discover the 'truth' this week, next week, next month or next year?!  Curiosity has me intrigued yet again... to where I suddenly have more questions and a need for more answers.  

We all receive signs and messages throughout our days and life.  Most people just don't stop to see them or don't believe.

Do you believe in 'signs' from above?  Do you see things like this as a 'message' or 'answer' from the Universe?  

I certainly do, but must always remember that even with messages, signs, answers and even the truth... everything still happens in God's timing.  

7 comments:

  1. Sometimes the truth stares us right in the face and we choose not to believe it! God has ways of getting our attention though and may definitely use a little snippet of paper to reveal a truth to us - in HIS time! Jesus Christ is The Way, THE TRUTH and The Life! Have a great week! Seek the Truth and you will find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes He does have a way of telling us. So I totally believe in signs!! I try to pay attention. But sometimes, I just know I miss them. Hopefully I will get a second or third chance! Ha!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those simple reminders that "who" is in charge. Amen. Blessings to you dear one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post to read Coreen. most enjoyable.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  5. In time probably means in God's time, not yours. Yeah, that's always a bummer. We are so impatient!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh..i am a firm believer of "signs".... :) very interesting post as usual...

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really interesting, You are a very skilled blogger. I've joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your great post. Also, I've shared your site in my social networks!
    Le Creuset 6 each: Stackable Ramekin (PG1627-09-30)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I would LOVE your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails