Life changing true stories told to encourage, empower and inspire us!

Bookmark and Share

"Fill your mind with light, happiness, hope, feelings of security and strength, and soon your life will reflect these qualities." ~Unknown

Email me anytime: coreen.velvetoversteel@gmail.com

"The Greatest gift that you can give to others is the gift of unconditional love and acceptance!" ~Brian Tracy

All post and stories are the sole property of Velvet Over Steel aka Coreen Trost. I write and create post in order to help others, so share as you want. I just ask that you link back or give VOS credit. Some of the stories are going into a book in progress. Thank You ALL.. for your support and help!!
"If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader." ~ John Quincy Adams

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Do you need something?

"When you need something, all the universe conspires in helping you... just ask." ~Unknown
pixdaus.com

To the person who visits my blog a lot:  Can you please let me know if you need anything?

I feel you are looking for strength and hope when you read my post.  However, you've visited so often and for such a long time without reaching out; that I believe you're in a bad place or situation.  Please know that I won't judge and that you can trust me if you contact me.

I would really appreciate hearing from you in some way.  Maybe I can help you find some direction or just be a friend who listens.  I'm praying for you, who ever you are.
"Tell your heart that the fear of suffering is worse than the suffering itself.  And no heart has ever suffered when it goes in search of its dreams." ~Paulo Coulho

14 comments:

  1. ooooooh. Does this come from studying the stats? Or is it just knowing that for every comment there are about 15 visitors who never say a word? Be careful what you wish for...someone with a whopper of a problem may just take you up on your offer. Still, it's nice to know that there is someone--you--out there to listen and care for a body. :)
    Rosemary

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful invitation. I can always use some extra prayers...I'm not sure you were talking to me, but I've answered. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Gail - a wonderful invite! Hope they take you up on the offer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As Gail says, "That's a beautiful invitation!" Blessings on you from the Lord! Some folks just love to read blogs and and are blessed by them; just never feel comfortable to comment. I've actually got about 3 pastor's blogs which I read, love the comments and interactions, but just never feel called to leave a comment or join the discussion myself. Just to say that "I don't need anything from their blogs, and maybe your lurker doesn't either! You'll see if that person stops coming - maybe they're just too self-conscious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's always so beautiful when other people can find comfort in what you have written.

    Big hugs for you!
    xo Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is this post directed to a particular person or just everyone in general?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice invitation! I love reading ur blog and the inspirational words that impart courage to the readers. Hugs, Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the invite!! Thank you. Your desire to listen and to encourage is wonderful
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is so kind of you, to reach out to someone who may need you.
    Hugs, Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A wonderful invite, may take you up on that one day.

    Have a peaceful Sunday.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am not in a bad place, just like reading about your life

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cute little kitten.;)) And a great post, I too have a few silent readers that I feel the same about.;) Hope you hear from your visitor.;)
    Have a great Sunday,
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. I visit a lot but it wasn't me, though prayers are always welcome. :) To whom ever it is... she is a great listener and a wonderful friend, take her up on it.
    Jules @ Trying To Get Over The Rainbow

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I would LOVE your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails