"The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts." - Marcus Aurelius
Half Full Friday is a series of weekly posts that Eye Girl originally started in June 2009.We believe that a lot of our happiness is determined by our attitude about the things that happen to us. So by participating, we are deciding to see the glass as half full, instead of half empty. We are choosing to concentrate on the positives, instead of dwelling on the negatives. Our Half Full Friday posts are a way to do just that. They are a list of the things in our life that have brought us happiness over the past week. We are determined to find the something good in every day. Are you?
"Happiness is a conscious choice, not an automatic response." - Mildred Barthel
- I am very happy my middle son is getting better! :-)
- I am happy that he had such a positive attitude after waking up with Bell's Palsey last week.
- I am happy that his dad lives close to him and made him go to the doctor!
- I am happy that we all get along well and are friends!
- I am very happy my youngest son's favorite mentor moved back! :-)
- I am happy that he is empowering himself more and more each week!
- I am happy that I got so many work related projects done this week!
"Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony."- Mahatma GandhiLove & Hugs Always,