Life changing true stories told to encourage, empower and inspire us!

Bookmark and Share

"Fill your mind with light, happiness, hope, feelings of security and strength, and soon your life will reflect these qualities." ~Unknown

Email me anytime: coreen.velvetoversteel@gmail.com

"The Greatest gift that you can give to others is the gift of unconditional love and acceptance!" ~Brian Tracy

All post and stories are the sole property of Velvet Over Steel aka Coreen Trost. I write and create post in order to help others, so share as you want. I just ask that you link back or give VOS credit. Some of the stories are going into a book in progress. Thank You ALL.. for your support and help!!
"If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader." ~ John Quincy Adams

Monday, February 21, 2011

Is Your Small Business Idea Feasible?

Is Your Small Business Idea Feasible?

10 comments:

  1. Personally small businesses in this day and age are not as feasable as they used to be.

    Hope all is well with you

    Yvonne,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great article!! One definitely needs a plan and I usually am remiss at doing this. I like to jump in with both feet and flop around a bit. Then I start coming up with plans and ideas. Ha!!
    Thanks for the article!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it depends on the idea. If someone has a strong passion for something, they should at least try it...if there is NOT a lot to lose. You know the saying, nothing ventured nothing gained.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seeing that I picture myself as a female Forrest Gump with a camera, my entrance into the art world was sort of one of those accident-coincidences after praying and then making things happen without actually knowing what I was doing. At my first art show, the card table collapsed. Five art galleries later, and besides hoping for a sixth this year, who knows what will happen? "Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get."

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a great article and I truly agree with the 3 months working capital, until the breakeven point. It should be handled properly. Proper timing, employees and market. Like doing the right thing on the right time and the rest will be history.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay dear friend you need to check in. Caring hearts worry :)
    Jules @ Trying To Get Over The Rainbow

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everyone even considering a move like this should read this article!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bossy Betty is right. Everyone who is considering a move like this should read that article. It is very well-written.

    Thanks, Coreen.
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do believe that if a persons business or product is in demand or is palatable , pleasing and proven that business is bound to succeed.....the business man or woman also has to have a genuine love for both their customers and the product they are offering ....it is tough to compete these days without putting people first ....but if you don't try then you'll never know

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm not sure if it is feasible or not - I know it is hard times for all right now. sandie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I would LOVE your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails