Life changing true stories told to encourage, empower and inspire us!

Bookmark and Share

"Fill your mind with light, happiness, hope, feelings of security and strength, and soon your life will reflect these qualities." ~Unknown

Email me anytime: coreen.velvetoversteel@gmail.com

"The Greatest gift that you can give to others is the gift of unconditional love and acceptance!" ~Brian Tracy

All post and stories are the sole property of Velvet Over Steel aka Coreen Trost. I write and create post in order to help others, so share as you want. I just ask that you link back or give VOS credit. Some of the stories are going into a book in progress. Thank You ALL.. for your support and help!!
"If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader." ~ John Quincy Adams

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Don't Ever Give Up!

“Don't ever give up on something or someone that you can't go a full day without thinking about.” ~ author unkown

http://www.blingcheese.com/image/code/9/love+dreams.htm

Don't give Up!
Your Dreams May Be Closer
Than You Think!

There may be times when you feel
as if you have taken a million steps towards
your dreams, and acted on your plans, only to find
yourself in the same place that you began from.
At times like this, you must not give up.
You must continue on. Though you may feel
lost, bewildered, and alone, continue to believe
in yourself. Do not allow discouragement and
doubt to blur your vision and wash away
your dreams. Visualize your way beyond the
detours, standstills, and obstacles.


You will realize your dreams. You have
worked hard and taken so many productive
steps in a positive direction that you are bound
to succeed. Whatever the hurt of the moment
may be, it will pass. Tomorrow is always a
new dawn. Today, you must pause, rest, catch
your breath, and then look ahead. Each step
will bring you closer to your dreams. The
rainbows and the love that you deserve are in
sight. Happiness is just around the next turn.


Bookmark and Share

17 comments:

  1. How did I know you would lift my spirits after a long day with 92 year-old granny :) Do you realize how much positive energy you are spreading my friend? What a gift :)
    Jules @ Trying To Get Over The Rainbow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post, Coreen. There are always times when we humans think that something is impossible---and we just give up on our dreams... WELL---we shouldn't!!!!! IF we want something bad enough, we can make it happen. Right??????

    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Einstein failed many, many times!! So did lots of other famous inventors. Thank goodness for all of us that they didn't give up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful inspiration words to start off my Wednesday.;) I never give up, for better or worse.:) And Shawshank Redemption is my favorite movie.;)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed this Coreen, that is so much truth in what you write, a pleasure to read.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I needed this post!! Thanks! I was feeling a bit down...but this perked me right up!! I won't give up!! I shall march forward!!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such beautiful words!
    xo Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is an inspirational post. Thank you so much for posting this. I was thinking where my life is going and this will keep me moving on.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just breathed inspiration. I love this, Coreen! THANK YOU, with all my heart. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tie a knot and hang on - right?

    It's me - your newest follower!

    Love,
    Chatty

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a wonderfully inspiring post sweetie. It's so true...it's almost within reach and all we have to do is see the glory that surrounds us and grab on!!!

    God bless and have a beautiful day sweetie!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I would LOVE your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails